Mission and objectives
Our Mission: To investigate, plan, implement, and maintain the technological needs for St. Joseph Community.
- Research computer technology needs.
- With input from St. Joseph community, establish short and long term goals for technological advancement.
- Maintenance of current computer technology and equipment.
- Provide training and technical support.
Do you like technology? Are you an experienced technology professional willing to help out the parish? If so, the St. Joe’s Technology committee is looking for you.
The Technology Committee designs and supports the technology environment for St. Joseph’s parish and school staff. This includes desktop, server, network, and telephony support. As technology requirements expand to include the needs of the greater St. Joseph community, the Technology committee is seeking additional experienced technologists to help in this effort. While any technology skills are welcomed, the greatest needs are in the following areas:
- Microsoft Server support including:
- Server Administration
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Desktop support of Microsoft Windows devices
- Application installation and support of various desktop packages and cloud/SaaS solutions
- Desktop imaging, configuration and deployment including knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
- Printer and print server support
- Networking including routers, switches and wireless support
- Voice over IP, FreePBX, Asterisk and other telephony software
- Project Management skills
- Requirements gathering and business technical writing
If you are interested in using your talents in this ministry, contact Joe Duffy or the parish office.
Wi-Fi at St. Joseph
Wi-Fi Service at the Community of St. Joseph is a complimentary service for parishioners and guests of St. Josephs. You, as a user of this Service, accept all risks to your personal device when using this service.